Does your computer work slow? Does your system crashes often?
The reason of these problems could be in is the system registry. Each
piece of software you install writes its own info into the system
registry and sometimes does not clear this information after you removed
it. Your system registry grows bigger and bigger and gets filled with
out-of-date information. This can cause system crashes and slowdowns.
The Registry Analyst introduces a solution to this problem. It will
analyze your system registry, will find invalid entries and will present
them for your decision. You can review entries, see what software
created them, and decide whether you want to remove them.
• Discover Invalid file references;
• Orphaned and invalid dynamic link library
• Invalid or out-of-date file extensions;
• Invalid and corrupt software uninstall
• The detailed log helps you to keep track
on what was changed in the registry;
• The backup/restore option.
• Also includes a powerful and easy-to-use